Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Advertise

Advertise On this site for very less Price.Prices for different add placements are below and will be updated timely.

Present Stats For This Blog.

Page Rank:-4
Alexa Rank:-99,282
Visitors:-500+
Page Impressions:-1000+

Prices for different Add Placement.

To advertise On Sidebar Skyscraper:-10$
125 x 125 Add Button In Sidebar:-5$
125 x 125 Add Button In Footer:-2$

Just Select the type of advertisement you want from below drop down menu and pay us through Paypal Button.My Paypal Email is anshuldudeja@gmail.com you can pay me using this email too.





Advertisement








Just pay and send your Advertising image with Blog url to be advertised to me via Contact Form.I will place your add as soon as i conform the payment.

If you want any type of Other advertisements on my blog,mail me via Contact form,we can discuss and think over for the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment