Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How align Blogger widget To Centre Left or Right Of Page

How to align any widget to Left,right or centre Of Blogger?What you have to do for it,its very simple question with very simple answer for those who just have little knowledge about html or xml or you must have learnt while writing your post also if you dont had any previous knowledge,so you waiting for just simple answer to this simple question.

Ok just see the codes below:-


For align to center

<div align="center">
Your Codes For Widget
</div>

For align to left

<div align="left">
Your Codes For Widget
</div>

For align to center

<div align="right">
Your Codes For Widget
</div>


Now just place your codes in place of red line and widget will align to left,right or center,whichever code you will use.

Ok i have answered this question,now i would like to talk about one tip i use to get increase my visitors from search engines sometimes when i have nothing to post and have shared it with you before also.This post is part of that trick.

As few days ago i shared a post on how to increase my visitors from search engines.You should read it for sure.There i said to check for keywords for which visitors are coming to your blog.I found 2-3 visitors or i can say newbies to blogger coming to my blog searching align widget blogger,and i was not surprised also as me too would have searched if i would have not known anything what html is ..?

And Today i was also in hurry to post,so thought why not just take my fast 10 minutes,which is very short time for my post,as usually it take me minimum of 1 hour to make a proper and easy tutorial for you.

I tried to make this 10 minute post useful for my blog readers as well as my search engine visitors.

So the post is seo with fully loaded tip to my readers.A complete package post...sengihnampakgigi

No comments:

Post a Comment