Thursday, November 17, 2011

Big PA GOP Win

(Posted by Dannytheman)

I came upon this GOP strategy memo and it was quite eye opening, so I thought I would share some of it with everyone.
What really caught my attention was the maps. But the details in the story are incredible! 2007 versus today.
Failed Obama Agenda Continues To Set Up Big Republican Wins

Maybe it was just me, but all I heard about locally was the city of Chester going Demoncrat and Montgomery County going Demoncrat, but look at the rest of the State

"Nine of these wins occurred in "blue" counties where Democrats have a registration advantage – Cambria, Carbon, Centre, Clinton, Elk, Lawrence, Mercer, Monroe and Westmoreland. Only four of the counties we picked up – Bradford, Forest, Schuylkill and Susquehanna – have a Republican registration advantage.  In all of these counties we witnessed Republicans, Independents and even Democrats rejecting Democratic candidates, their big government agenda and President Obama, proving that great Republican candidates can compete and win even in the Democratic counties in the Commonwealth."


No comments:

Post a Comment