Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"No Friggin' Way"

Former Godfather's Pizza receptionist Eva Vachel sticks up for her old boss, Herman Cain. After talking about what a great mentor and guy Cain was to her, she cuts to the chase.
And about Sharon Bialek, the Chicago woman who has accused Cain of groping her? Those are serious charges. “Putting his hand up her dress and forcing her head down? No friggin’ way,” Vachal says. “There is no way. No way. I bet my bottom dollar it’s false.”

“Nobody ever came to me and complained about him,” she says. “And trust me, they would have. We talked. There was nothing like what you see on Sex and the City, or those other shows. We were pretty boring in Omaha, Nebraska.”

“Women, especially then, had a lot to deal with in corporate America,” she says. “I knew of other things that went on, but there was never anything with him.”

“He was a true gentleman, always.”

No comments:

Post a Comment