Thursday, October 20, 2011

Matter Of Style 1st anniversary




It's been a year ago since I started to post daily on this page and to celebrate the blog first birthday my mom and my sister surprised me with this beautiful cake! Isn't it fantastic? They baked it! They added so many details! It was almost too beautiful to eat be eaten but when we sliced it was delicious too! To put myself in celebration mode I lit up the candles over my nails.

E' passato ormai un anno da quando ho cominciato ad aggiornare giornalmente questa pagina e per celebrare il primo anniversario del blog mia sorella e mia madre mi hanno fatto una dolcissima sorpresa preparando questa fantastica torta in stile Matter Of Style! Superata una certa esitazione nel tagliarla si è rivelata tanto buona quanto bella! Per interpretare lo spirito della festa ho acceso tante candeline sulle mie unghie.


Ready? Blow!

No comments:

Post a Comment