Sunday, September 18, 2011

Leopard scupture necklace DIY



I couldn't stop thinking at Raspini's necklace. How could I make a similar one on a budget? One day the answer came into my mind: using a belt buckle! They come in various shapes and I chose this gold leopard to adorn my neck. I used a piece of fabric and a few beads to make the collar and then I added a closure!

La collana di Raspini è un vero capolavoro! Con un po' di ingegno e creatività si può realizzare una collana altrettanto imponente con una fibbia per cintura. Le fibbie per cintura sono disponibili in molte forme, io ho scelto questo leopardo dorato come centrale. Ho poi utilizzato un ritaglio di stoffa e una manciata di perle dorate per realizzare il resto della collana.



the belt buckle
I folded the piece of fabric

I inserted the fabric into the buckle and blocked it with metallic wire
I added the beads  
and the closure is the final touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment