Sunday, August 7, 2011

War Chest




Here's what i got from my latest shopping spree.
As you can see i'm toning down the colors of my wardrobe from flashy to neutral.
I got a pair of flats with embedded "necklace" that gives a fancy look to a simple shoe. They're perfect for those lazy days spent walking on the seaside or visiting a museum. And once back from the seaside i can step on the classic pair of peeptoes with the sparkly bow and head to the theater. I love them because the crystals are really shiny!
So the last bits of discounted sales put a big smile on my face.
I bought two pairs of shoes, so what about the third pair? Yes, they are my latest shoe diy project and yes they're inspired by the super elegant Valentino studded shoes but i'll tell you all about the making tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment